Free Webinar: Negotiating Medical Bills
Eileen St. Pierre, The Everyday Financial Planner
After a five month hiatus, I am once again giving my free monthly webinar for the Choctaw Nation’s Asset Building Program. Join me on Thursday, May 18 from 3:30 to 4:00 (Central Time).
It happens to all of us. At some point in our lives we will incur high medical bills. It’s important to understand how much your insurance will cover, what you are expected to pay, and what happens when you don’t pay your bills. Join us for this free webinar to learn about negotiating medical bills. Topics covered include:
- Determining the impact on your budget.
- Setting up payment plans.
- Asking for a settlement or discount.
- Applying for financial assistance.
- Avoiding negative impacts on your credit score
Click HERE to register. Upcoming webinars include “Which Bill Should I Pay First?” in June and “Back-to-School Budgeting” in July.