Top Ten Reasons to Save for a Rainy Day
Eileen St. Pierre, The Everyday Financial Planner
I am sitting in my office on a stormy Friday in Oklahoma (no tornadoes as of yet) trying to get inspired to write. It’s a good time for another top ten list. Here are my top ten reasons to save for a rainy day. Enjoy!
- Need the money to do something fun while it’s pouring buckets outside.
- Roof is leaking again…guess it’s time to finally fix it.
- Stupid rain fade – can’t watch satellite TV – have to get cable.
- Feeling frisky??
- My old car won’t start.
- Rain is as good of a reason as any to buy new shoes!
- Just two words – Amazon Prime.
- Our landscaping just washed down the street.
- Your kid was playing in a puddle, slipped, and broke his ankle.
- Have you seen how terrible people drive in the rain?
Happy Spring from The Everyday Financial Planner!