Free Webinar: Financial Planning for Those Nearing Retirement
Eileen St. Pierre, The Everyday Financial Planner
You’ve worked hard to get to this point. Retirement is starting to sound like a reality. What should you do to prepare yourself financially for this next chapter in your life? Join us for my free webinar on August 25 from 3:30 to 4:00 CDT to help you prepare your retirement financial road map. The webinar is sponsored by the Choctaw Asset Building Program.
Questions addressed include:
- What are you going to do in retirement?
- How much Social Security will you receive and when should you file for benefits?
- What health insurance options are available to you?
- What are some tips for getting your finances in order?
- How do you create a retirement paycheck?
- What estate planning issues are important at this time?
To register, click here.