The Top 10 Things to Look Forward to in 2015
Eileen St. Pierre, The Everyday Financial Planner
Your Christmas tree is becoming a fire hazard. Your kids have lost interest in those expensive toys you bought for them. You’ll have to go back to work soon. Yep, Christmas season is coming to an end and the bills will be arriving soon. To keep you from becoming a scrooge, approach the new year with a bit of a sense of humor.
Here’s my countdown of the top ten things I’m looking forward to in 2015:
10. Another year of being one of the “chosen few” actually helped by Obamacare.
9. A rougher winter – looks like Mr. Polar Vortex arrived way too early for dinner.
8. A Republican-controlled House and Senate – some legislation may actually get passed. Whether we like any of it is another story.
7. Would Hillary Clinton just announce she is running for President so we can move on?
6. Would the Federal Reserve just announce they’re raising interest rates so we can move on?
5. Super Bowl commercials
4. Perhaps this is the year we finally get rid of our flip phone.
3. Hopefully gas prices will continue to go down.
2. The bulls keep running so I get excited about looking at my retirement portfolio balance.
1. Serving as a military financial counselor – it’s the least I can do for those who give everything for me.
Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year from
The Everyday Financial Planner!