The Top Ten Things I’m Thankful For
Eileen St. Pierre, The Everyday Financial Planner
As we sit down this week to eat our fill of turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie, we all need to give thanks for the blessings in our lives. Here are the top ten things I am thankful for:
10. Living in a country that allows me to write this blog.
9. The opportunity to start my own business.
8. Normal blood pressure and cholesterol.
7. Watching Peyton Manning still playing football.
6. Flea markets, garage sales, rodeos, car shows, and farmer’s markets.
5. At age 47, I still don’t need glasses yet!
4. Financial literacy.
3. The freedom to drive wherever and whenever I want to see this beautiful country of ours.
2. The world’s #1 husband who does not mind being married to a financial gypsy.
1. Our military men and women who make it possible to enjoy Thanksgiving – it is an honor for me to serve as a military financial counselor.